I always jump at the opportunity to collaborate with fellow creatives to create things that aren't always seen in the world of wedding design! Like new design concepts, or interpretations of different aesthetics, or color palettes that aren't commonly done.
We all know that blush is a favorite among brides. And I can't really fault anyone for that! But, I love to pair this sweet color with other shades - like peach or mauve - that give this common tone a bit more depth and dimension. I seriously love this color combination of blush pink and mustard! I hope mustard take centerstage one of these days - it's the most beautiful and underrated color! It can really pack a punch when added into a color palette. The tablecape was designed with the idea of spring on it’s way. Springvine Design created arrangements combining soft and bold florals colors and textures to bring our vision together so beautifully!
I wanted to keep our brides style approachable. After all, editorials are all about inspiration, so if someone can't recreate it then what good did it serve?! This lace Claire Pettibone dress was absolutely incredible! The cape was just so elegant and ultra romantic - it was the perfect "something extra", to take this would be bohemian look to the next level.
Huge thanks to our very talented vendor team! None of this could be possible with the collaboration for these talented creatives!
- Creative Direction + Design: THE GRACEFUL HOST
- Photography: ALLISON KUHN PHOTOGRAPHY
- Hair + Makeup: LINDSEY REGAN THORNE
- Floral Design: SPRINGVINE DESIGN
- Cake Design: Wow Factor Cakes
- Calligraphy: THE GRACEFUL HOST
- Wedding Dress + Veil: CLAIRE PETTIBONE
- Chair Rentals: OLD SOUTH VINTAGE RENTALS
- Tabletop Rentals: EMERSON JAMES RENTAL
- Linen: LA TAVOLA LINEN
- Venue: DUKE MANSION
- MODEL: AMBER JACKSON REILLY